Friday, October 21, 2011

Just Add Ink #90 - Sketch

This week at Just Add Ink the sketch challenge was provided to us by Bronwyn Eastley.


I have used a chocolate chip base and stamped KaiserCraft "Devonshire" lace stamp down the left hand side in a cream ink (not sure on the brand).
I used my new favourites, my nesties (Nestabilities) in lavendar lace and confetti cream.
The bird from Stampin' Up Friends 24-7 is popped up on dimensionals and I've stamped the Papertrey Ink stamp from Signature Greetings Vol 3 #63 in chocolate chip and embossed it using versamark and clear embossing powder.
Of course I couldn't resist adding some flowers, so I've rolled a few roses in the lavendar lace and confetti cream and added some chantilly crochet trim.

12 comments:

  1. just simply stunning Tania, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Until I read your post I thought you had adhered a very fine piece of lace down the side of your card, but it was actually stamped! Love your flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania this card is lovely!!!!!! I espically like the shabby looking roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tania, this is stunning! I, too, thought you'd adhered lace down the front of your card; what a beautiful stamped image. I love the colour combo you've used - it's breathtaking, as are the rolled roses. Gorgeous card, love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. The colours, the birdie and the roses are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lace stamp is stunning, the colours divine and the rolled roses ... so Tania and the ribbon lace is 'wow'. Gorgeous card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, so elegant Tania! The Brown/Lilac and cream are a dream team together. Your roses, well, you ARE the Queen of these, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Tania. Your flowers are stunning and the lace panel looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous Tania! Those flowers are a simply stunning accent & what a beautiful colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Tania...I love those flowers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Tania! Love the subtle lace border, and how you arranged the bird, sentiment, those gorgeous roses and the lace.
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty. Still a big fan of your rolled roses. :) And your colour combo is so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...