Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Milk Made Card Set

My eyes have been opened! Finally! To the world of "printing"! Me and my printer are finally on the same wavelength and we both haven't looked back since!
I've had a creative few days - it's really helped take my mind of a few stressful things - nothing like cranking up some music and disappearing for a while then resurfacing with something you've made!
So here is my next bit of "creativeness" I would like to share with you: OMG I am SO in love with this printable template - "Milk Made" little carton & crateI was totally inspired by Lauren Meaders one - absolutely LOVE her style! You can see it here. As she did as well, I have joined 2 crates together here to make a square.
Inside the 2 cartons, I have printed off some little cards that have some "suggestions" on them. Also, I am going to include some postage stamps and some matching little gift cards (kinda got distracted making my next project so haven't made the tags yet, but I will!).
I want the gift-receiver to be able to pull out a card at any time and feel inspired to do something nice. For example I have typed up ones like:
- "Invite someone over for a coffee"
- "Send someone an I Miss You card"
- "Tell someone how special they are to you".

These little gift cards are the perfect size to send someone a little note or to attach to a gift or flowers.I have made 10 little gifts and have included envelopes in the crate as well.
I want it to be a "one-stop shop" for someone to send some love and thoughts to someone else! If only we all did this more often!
Thanks for coming to look! I hope to make 2 more of these for Charlotte's school teachers so if I do, I'll pop them on to!
post signature


stamps: just believe, hello again, friends 24-7
ink: early espresso, pear pizzazz, versamark
cardstock: early espresso, confetti white, pear pizzazz
pear pizzazz 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon, dimensionals, hemp twine, 1 3/4" oval large punch, non su butterfly die, basic pearls

7 comments:

  1. These are so adorable and such a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You have been a busy bee and I LOVE what you've come up with. Great little gift - well not so little really, it's fabulous.

    Love your colour combo too! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is AMAZING!!!! WOW Tania really the colours and the sets you've used, it's all sooo wonderful!!! LOVE IT!!!! MAn can I get some of that music that made you come up with THIS!!! MATE!!! SUper duper!
    SMiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is so cute and such a great idea!!! Like Patrice said - LOVE the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What and awesome and inspiring gift Tania. Love the whole idea and of course, your artwork is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Tania ..who wouldnt love these as a gift..superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little set turned out to be so.. adorable. I love how you've photographed it with all that swirly ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...