Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday 6th August Stamp Night at Rochelles

Last night Rochelle Wright, Bronwyn Eastley and myself held a Stamp Night at Rochelle's amazing home. Thanks Rochelle!!! And a big thank you to Rochelle's husband for entertaining my daughter along with his girls! Charlotte had a fabulous time and is so happy with her "place mat & bookmark" she stamped and had laminated!!!
First up, I shared my Twilight card and how to make the rose. Everyone made really beautiful cards even though some weren't sure of the "screwing cardstock up in a ball" bit!!!
Here's Samantha Denman and Amanda Aitken - love the tip of your finger Amanda!



Next, Rochelle shared her cute little note-pad covers! What a fanatastic idea! Rochelle used Vintage Vogue on the front but as I had made an extra rose I plonked a rose on mine.

Thank you Rochelle - these are such a fantastic gift idea and thanks for sharing the measurements:
Cut 3 1/4" and 7 3/8" of cardstock.
Score at 3 1/8", 3 1/2" and 3 7/8".
Fold in half at the middle score line and cut two slits to score lines.
Stick tape between the 3 1/2" and the 3 7/8" score lines, then fold back panel over the tape.




And last but not least,
Bronwyn showed us how to make this adorable "mans-shirt" card! Isn't it cute!!! I love the ribbon tie and the little hankerchief!
*sorry its such a blurry pic! I'm still trying to master mums camera!



And one last pic, I just had to share! Here's me holding my friend Sarah's baby, Frankie. But check out Charlotte in the background!!!!! Now, she wasn't "not" happy that I was holding the baby - the camera just seemed to capture that "jealous" expression, but I think its hilarious!!
Frankie is such a cutie-pie!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed seeing my pics!!!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Well at least the blur covers up the wrinkles! It was a great night, Tania! I love the 'Twilight' inspired card and my memo holder!! Such cool projects. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you guys, looks and sounds like a fun night. Your projects are gorgeous of course! Love that pic of Charlotte - priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, Tania! Wish I could have been there to stamp with you girls :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun group. Nothing is better than friends... great projects and sweet photos. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the pic of Charlotte! very very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...