Sunday, November 8, 2009

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #15


What a glorious pre-Summer day and I've got the sunburn to prove it! In between buying a house and driving the tractor for my dad today, I managed to whip up this simple card for Makeesha Byl's "Colour Challenge" using Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla! Not my choice of colours so it was even more fun for me to make something out of my normal choice of pinks!!!

The 2 Very-Vanilla squares have been screwed up into a tight ball several times then spread back out again to give a crumbled, "loved" look (as well as the Really Rust strip behind). I have used Close To Cocoa with a Sponge Dauber to gently soften the edges etc and I have clear-embossed the Close To Cocoa birthday greeting. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I certainly do love it! The colours are so rustic and the crumpled paper adds to the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the textured elements you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Really love reading your comments - thanks for taking the time! Tania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...